Detailed Product Description
CVD Coated Cnc Turning Inserts CNMG120412 For Cast Iron / Steel With Outstanding Wear Life
Carbide Insert CNMG:
1. Made in 100% original carbide powder, excellent wear resistance and toughness;
2. High performance CVD/PVD coating, with super hard and smooth surface;
3. Performed 200% inspection, under GB/T 19001-2016 /ISO9001:2015 quality system control;
4. Professional chip-breaker design, provides perfect cutting performance;
5. Precise dimension, high accuracy;
6. Super long and consistent tool life;
7. Customized insert design, coating, marking, packing are available.
CNMG120412 it's one type of general carbide turning inserts with good reputation, it has very good comment among our customers all over the world.
Suitable to the holders of DCLNR/L PCBNR/L PCLNR/L MCBNR/L MCLNR/L PCLNR/L.
It's cemented carbide insert of black CVD coating. And this type has samples in stock commonly. Have different choices for dimention, chipbreakers and grade, normally it's 12 size, with different corner radius.
KT3202 --- Gerneal grade for cast iron turning and milling.
New compound CVD coating grade, combines the compound coating and alloy matrix, outstanding wear resistence and intensity of inserts, suitable for cast iron during high speed, high feed process conditions,universal application not only for grey cast iron but also machining of nodular cast iron.
1.CNMG it's a Kind of General Turning Inserts, kelite have many years experience of manufacturing these type of inserts.
2.We have regular orders from our customers all over the world, already very stable quality.
3. Have different sizes, coating color have yellow, black, purple, grey, broze and different chipbreakers for choice.
4. Usally we have samples in stock, we produce very large quantity every monthly, in this way, price will be the most competitive for our customers.
Copyright © 2020-2023 cld. All rights reserved. Zhuzhou Kelite Advanced Materials Co.,ltd